Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.webhostco.xyz or purchasing any of our services or products, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site as well as receiving any kind of services. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Resource Usage Policy
In case that WebHostCo decides that a client is using unnecessarily system resources, it is in its discretion to end the users account. In case that it is deemed necessary, the client has to be moved to a dedicated server or find a new hosting provider. In the latter case the client has (10) days to make the transfer.
3. Technical Support
4. Domain Registration
With the registration of a domain from WebHostCo you agree with the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy [http://www.icann.org/dndr/udrp/policy.htm]. The client will monitor the emails for communications between him, WebHostCo and ICANN that is relevant with the domain he has registered. In the case of dispute or legal action against WebHostCo for the registered domain we have the option to turn to the client for the resolution of the issue, WebHostCo cannot be held liable for any economic or other issue that arose due to that registration in a local or international court neither UDRP. The client is responsible for the prompt payment of the cost for acquiring, sustaining and transferring his domain. In the case that the domain has expired and there hasn't been any action from the customer that would let him keep the domain for the last (6) months, it is up to WebHostCo to provide that domain for registration to its own clients or in the general market. It is binding for our customers to include their identification when registering a domain name for WebHostCo to let the domain in its DNS servers. (There is an exclusion for individuals who select to use an anonymization service).
All of the WebHostCo's services can only be used for legal uses. The transfer, storage or presentation of information that are illegal to the country the server the client is hosted is located is prohibited. Examples of non-acceptable content:
- Illegal software, music, video, text or books
- Mass emails, Spam
- Content that may be deemed dangerous for the health and safety of the public
- Pornographic material
- Extremist Political or Racial Discrimination content
6. Protection of Intellectual Property
WebHostCo will respond immediately in any report for the transfer, storage or presentation of protected intellectual property. Reports with un-based or inadequate information will be dismissed. In the case of a proper report the client will be notified about the content immediately and in the case he doesn't remove the content then his account will be removed. In the case of a court order for the retrieval of the customers information then the client will be notified immediately, it is up to WebHostCo to abide by the court order or not.
7. Mass emails
The delivery of mass emails is prohibited. In the case that the client continues to send mass emails this may result in the termination of his contract. WebHostCo has the right to charge the customer up to 200 $/Euro per hour needed to fix the issues that may have been created by his mass mails. It is prohibited:
- To use the services and equipment of WebHostCo to send mass emails.
- The use of any email account you hold in WebHostCo as a return address for mass email.
- The use of mass email to advertise products or services that are hosted at WebHostCo.
8. Abuse of WebHostCo's employees
WebHostCo cares about being fast and polite while serving you so we demand the same behavior. In the case that a client acts in an abusive way against an employee of WebHostCo we hold the right to dissolve the contract with that client. The client has 10 days to find a new hosting provider.
9. Abuse of Clients
10. Account Cancelation
- Basic domain of the account
- Reply to your security question
- Confirmation that you have downloaded your backups
11. Service Renewal
If at any point, any of the purchased services prices, flunctuate, then the client will be charged with the latest price available (that includes price reductions). The client has the right to use any discount offers that are available at the time of his renewal.
12. Service Downgrading
Wherever the service type allows it the customer can downgrade his service package to a lower one, the amount of currency that is left in the account can be used to extend his current contract or used as in store credit to purchase additional services.
13. Money Back Guarantee
There is a 30 day money back guarantee of up to 30 days after the service registration for:
- Shared hosting
- VPN Service
- eMail Hosting
There is a 15 day money back guarantee of up to 15 days after the service registration for:
- Unmanaged VPS Hosting
- Managed VPS Hosting
The following services are excluded from the money back guarantee:
- Un-managed Servers
- Managed Servers
- Domain registration/renewal/transfer
- IP Allocation
- SSL Certificates
The money back guarantee is void if the previous rules are not met
WebHostCo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WebHostCo of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
WebHostCo may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website or signing up for any service, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
16. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Hits: 355